The BLUECARD was developed in response to the need for improved safety performance in the Transport Industry. The key purpose of the Blue Card training program is to reduce fatalities and injuries in the Transport Industry
NSW Industry Regulations state that all new and existing contract carriers engaged by transport operators must already have a Blue Card or undertake a Blue Card Program.
This nationally accredited program consists of one unit of competency which will be delivered by trainers who have current practical industry experience resulting in training that is guaranteed to be relevant to drivers working in road transport today.
TLIF1001 Follow work health and safety procedures
→ Follow workplace procedures for hazard identification and risk control
→ Contribute to arrangements for managing work health and safety
→ Complete work health and safety records
Training and Assessment
There are a several ways you can complete the training:
→Training and assessment is conducted in a classroom situation with a fully qualified trainer and assessor
→ Recognition pathway: if you can provide evidence of previous learning and experience then you may be eligible for RPL
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Unique Student Identifier (USI): ALL students undertaking nationally recognised training must have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). It is free and easy for students to create their own USI’s online. To apply for your USI, please visit usi.gov.au
- Includes training and assessment.
- A 50% booking fee is required upon booking. Balance to be paid before commencement of course (Unless alternate arrangements have been made).
- RMS Licence upgrade fees are not included.
- Many trainees complete their training and assessment in the 8 hours allocated. Any extra time will incur an additional fee.
- “Prices are subject to change”without notice.
- Eftpos – Mastercard, Visa
- Electronic Funds Transfer (Direct Deposit)
- Account Details:
- Office payment (Cash)
All booking fees are non refundable if cancellation has not been received 4 days before commencement of course date.